As a Driver will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
As a Driver for our Sales Department you will deliver an incredible customer service experience to all you meet, whether internal or external customers. The main role of a Driver is to collect /deliver vehicles within time limits and promote the Retail Centre and its services to help maximise all sales opportunities. Our Drivers are our Brand Ambassadors, reflecting the brand image and standards in everything they do.
- To organise the delivery of vehicles to customers
- Promoting the aftersales and sales department to create additional sales opportunities
- Determine with service advisor & service manager which customer vehicles require collection
- To ensure that customer vehicles are kept safe and secure and undamaged
- Greet customer upon meeting customer for collection of vehicle
- Check vehicle with customer and complete damage report
- Ensure customer approves and signs repair order
- Ensure customer payment method is agreed and captured
- Gaining customers loyalty by building rapport as part of the link in the customer journey.
- To act professionally at all times as a representation of the brand and Inchcape
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literacy
- Incredible customer service skills
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure
- A friendly persona
- A full UK Driving License
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer operating in 32 countries across the UK, Europe, Russia, South America, Asia and Australasia. As brand custodian for 30 of the world’s leading automotive OEMs (including Audi, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen), Inchcape handles product planning, brand positioning, logistics, marketing, network management, sales and aftersales services.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 18,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £8.9 billion in its last financial year.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?